[ddots-l] project not playing

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:11:44 +0100

Hi List,

I'm working on a project and up till now everything has gone well. However, I don't know what I did, maybe accidentally pressed a few keys, but now my project doesn't play back. If I try to move forward using ctrl pgdn, it stick at bar 1 and if I repeat this keystroke I get a drop out message. I have unarmed and unmuted all tracks and buses, but this doesn't make any difference either. I exported the project to a wave file, and it plays back fine via Winamp, so the tracks are still there.
What have I doen wrong.
Please help.
TIA
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn