[ddots-l] I found something interesting.

  • From: "blue wings" <bluewings1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:48:51 +0100

Hi all!
Sorry for offtopic, but I found something interesting.
Few days ago one of the midimag members showed me the link to dj aplication.
It seems to be good, but I think that there is a need to use scripts.
I'm looking for software for dj-ing which would be accesible for screenreaders.
As I said the program looks good, but has many pictures on the buttons, the
space doesn't respond and some of the shortcuts don't work.
Maybe it would be possible to do scripts or something. If someone is interested
and want to test it here is a link:
http://www.rockit2000.com/
I also thought about writing to producers but I need help in detailed
explaining of the problem with screenreaders.
Best regards.
Ralf