[ddots-l] How about asking members of midi-mag to join?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:55:53 -0600

Hi list members, i think that the more people that we ask to join this push for accessibility, the better it would be.

We know what our numbers look like if there are members of both lists joining in to add their consent, i would appreciate it if we had someone to say how about making a list of things that we know is doable in terms of technology.