[ddots-l] Re: How about asking members of midi-mag to join?

  • From: omar binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 03:43:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi David:

I do agree that we should involve as many people as
possible in this push. That being said, perhaps we
should start with Yamaha and their line of Motif
keyboards, since a lot of us are going with that
brand. Also, there are the guys from the motif help
list who might be interested in becoming involved with
this as well.

--- david ingram <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi list members, i think that the more people that
> we ask to join this push
> for accessibility, the better it would be.
>
> We know what our numbers look like if there are
> members of both lists
> joining in to add their consent,  i would appreciate
> it if we had someone to
> say how about making a list of things that we know
> is doable in terms of
> technology.
>
> ** To leave the list, click on the
> immediately-following link:-
> **

> ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
> click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> **
> [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
> faq

Omar Binno

" Everything is possible; it's just that the impossible things take a little
longer to figure out!"
- Author Unknown