[ddots-l] Re: Help needed - please.

  • From: Stacy Blackwell <stacy.blackwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:56:13 -0500

Thanks, Bobby and others for your kind advice.  I apologize for not being a
more confident PC person.  I texted Freedom Scientific this morning before
posting to this site, and they said call them.  I talked to a techee who said
the problem was fixable and acted like I didn't have to uninstall my current
JAWS.  The problem now (groan) is that I arrive home with about ten minutes to
spare before they close -- I'll probably be on hold for that long (grin and
groan).  I hope he is right.  If not, then I might go ahead with the JAWS 10
upgrade idea.  I've also considered upgrading to Sonar 8.5 with CT, but I'm
still learning Sonar 7! ha ha  I will keep you guys posted on what happens with
my DAW.  Thanks to all of you, sincerely.

SLB

http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try
bing_1x1