[ddots-l] Fw: Many questions, fiew answers!

  • From: "PRODUCTIONS BEAUSOLEIL" <psoleil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-list" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:15:11 -0500

Richard Beausoleil

PRODUCTIONS BEAUSOLEIL
Arrangements musicaux
Studio multi-pistes
Démo vocal

Tél : (514) 924-0411
Courriel : prodsoleil@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Treeman
To: prodsoleil@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:46 AM
Subject: Many questions, fiew answers!

Dear Richard,
     Please believe me, this is NOT junk mail!  My name is Scott, and I, like
you am trying to get a home studio off the ground!  Within the program of Sonar
4, (Knowing that this is not the latest version of Sonar, but the one I'm being
trained on presently) How do you use the virtual sound canvas sounds, and some
of the other banks of sounds aside from the ederal, or the ones in the regular
sound  banks?  I know how to use the sounds in the ederal, the track
properties, the audio from my keyboard, but not much else!  If you could
forward this message to others in the list, I would appreciate any advice on
this matter.  Best regards, Scott C. Treeman scotttreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx