[ddots-l] Re: Feedback On First Mix Needed, Please

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:24:42 -0000

Steve, listened to the mix.  Love the playing on it.  Sounds like your all
having a lot of fun.  A few thoughts to offer.  As others have stated, I
would turn the bass down a bit.  Also, there's not much stereo separation
between the electric guitar parts at all and the keyboard part that's doing
the nylon guitar part, needs to come up a bit.  Just my thoughts.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794