[ddots-l] Re: Feedback On First Mix Needed, Please

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:48:06 -0600

You should've been in the 60's when I was playing, you could've grabbed a
guitarist and done a Cream or Grand Funk trio knock-off, or even the Who, with
a dedicated vocalist whom you could depend to double on other instruments like
Roger Daltry...  (grin)  Those were the days when jamming was an art, and not
just sloppy blues jams, or dare I criticize them--as I'm a fairly dedicated
Dead Head, but OK I'll say it, the sometimes sloppy self-indulgent jams of some
periods of the Dead...  (grin)

Nick