[ddots-l] Re: FW1884

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:49:05 -0400

Mike you're absolutely correct, I switched over to 1 and 2 and now sound forge
plays just fine. I'll probably have more than one silly question over the next
few weeks. Lol. I do appreciate the help for sure.  I'll try that control f 2
during play back. I heard that if I un install the MOTU that my machine might
behave better.