[ddots-l] FW: FW: [sib-access] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: sibelius 6.2 update available

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 09:06:49 -0500

 Here's the message from my pal, Jimmy.  Were you trying to download the
complete 6.2, or the upgrade?

Kevin,

I downloaded only the 6.2 installer not the full 6.2 version. When I tried
to install it (on both computers) I got a message that the download was
corrupted. Since it took so long to download (unusually long) and I just got
finished dealing with a virus, I didn't want to try to download the full
6.2. I'll wait a couple of weeks and see if there are bugs that need fixing.

Be Well,

Jimmy

On Apr 30, 2010 9:36pm, Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jimmy,
>

>        I haven't downloaded Sib 6.2.  However, if you've installed it,
have

> you any idea what the "blank" screen Dave is referring to might contain?
If

http://www.freshdevices.com/freshdown.html