[ddots-l] Edirol Orchestral

  • From: "Axel Schruhl" <axel.schruhl@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 19:55:32 +0200

Hello from Germany,

Ever so often I read here that some of you use the Edirol Orchestral plugin. I have it here, but I have some trouble using it. How can you set this program up so it will respond to program and/or bank change commands for example? Can we get to the list of orchestras or whatever they are called, rather than changing every parts assigned instrument manually? Whenever I do that and I save my work, I will have to find those settings again manually when I restart sonar on a later ocasionö. Is that normal?

Hope my questions are not too much off topic here.

Regards, Axel