[ddots-l] Re: Edirol Orchestral

  • From: "Axel Schruhl" <axel.schruhl@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 06:55:43 +0200

Hi Kevin,

The Edirol Orchestral is a software synth with a very grafical user interface. Of cause I went through all those the steps you suggested to make that thing work long time ago, I know how it usually works in Sonar and it works with lots of other units just fine here. But the Orchestral is rather different. Thanks anyway.

So if anyone of you have any suggestions about the Orchestral and actually have it in use, please tell me how it can be done.

Regards, Axel