[ddots-l] Re: EQing separate tracks with only one instrument

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:47:07 -0400

Dave:
What I meant is that once you  have recorded a midi bass track, and a midi
piano track, and some strings, then you should record the output from your
synth or keyboard onto audio tracks.  Depending onn how many keyboards you
have and how your studio is set up, you may need to solo each midi track and
record the audio tracks as separate passes, or you may be able to do it all
at once if each instrument is coming from a different set of outputs and you
have a sound card with multiple inputs.
GOrd