[ddots-l] Re: Dimension ProRE: what I've learned so far

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:33:43 -0800

Okay,
    Every screen is different.  You'll have to route PC to JAWS and get
to the top left corner of the window.  You may need sighted assistance
the first time you do it to come up with the right formula for doing it.
If you down arrow from the top about three times or so, you should be
able to right mouse click and open the library.
K.