[ddots-l] Dictionary Of Braille Music Signs

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:15:25 -0700

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm wondering, when will the new version of the "Dictionary of Braille Music
Signs" be available? I was introduced to this particular book a couple of
years ago, by a blind woman named Jamie Weaver, who was my Braille Music
teacher, and who is now a professor at a University in Texas. My mother,
Mary Jane, has been in contact with Opus Technologies, the  company that
publishes this book, and she remembers that their representatives said it
was going to be available in August of 2008, but it's been way longer than
that. I'm currently on the waiting list, and I'm waiting so patiently for
the new version to be available. If you have any further information or
questions for me, please feel free to Email me at any time, as I check my
Emails several times each day.
 <blocked::mailto:Thankforistnights@xxxxxxxxxxx> Thank you so much,
Annabelle
foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx