[ddots-l] Re: Created a hsc for Edirol orchestral

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:44:06 -0000

The set and read me would be great. Once you have it all ready, send it my way and I will stick it up on the HotSpotClicker website.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 5:38 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Created a hsc for Edirol orchestral

Hi,
don't know if there are people who need this.
I created a hotspotset to access the patchselect menu for the channels in
Edirol orchestral.
If you need a readme I will write one.

There are also a lot of more things that could be include in the set.
But I don't have the time to do this yet.

I hope this set will work on your machines.

Regards Marcello