[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalking 8.5.68 now available

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 19:40:24 -0400

The current version will work fine in Windows 7 64-bit, but it will only work
with the 32-bit version of Sonar. When you install Sonar on Windows 7 64-bit,
you can install both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Sonar. Use CakeTalking
with the 32-bit Sonar now. The next version will work with the 64-bit Sonar.

Bryan