[ddots-l] Re: Cake talk ?

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 00:43:45 -0500

There are a bunch of people who monitor this list, so give us an idea what you are needing help with. often folks will gladly give you help, though sometimes will show you where to find help. welcome to the list and happy to help you if I can any time. Sincerely, Dave ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristy" <kristycoon87@xxxxxxxxx>