[ddots-l] Blind Performers Wanted for second edition Of Festival, November 30 to December 2, 2011, Tetouane, Morocco [cross-posted]

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This is for discussing music and braille literacy" <menvi-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>, <braillem@xxxxxxxxxx>, <musictlk@xxxxxxxxxx>, "MIDI-MAG: Blind folks and their use of MIDI" <MIDI-MAG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:25:25 -0400

Please use contact information below to reach the organizers.  I am
forwarding this information as a service to a long-time customer and friend
of Dancing Dots, Mr. Abdel Fattah Douk.

Dancing Dots is not affiliated in any way with this event but it sure does
sound cool.

Bill

***

Hello everybody:
A friend of mine by the name of Abdellatif Elghazi, who is the president of
the Louis Braille association in Morocco, has asked me to help locating
blind performers to participate in the second edition Of the Festival for
blind musicians. It's going to be held between november 30 and december 2 of
this year in a beautiful town in the north of morocco called Tetouane. Last
year was quite a success. Actually, we were honored to receive amongst us
Ioana Gandrabur, a brilliant classical guitar player, who gave a great
performance.

Anybody interested in participating can direct their inquiry to me at the
following address:
douk.fattah@xxxxxxxxx