[ddots-l] Re: Behringer BCF2000 selecting midi ports

  • From: "Johan Piryns" <johan.piryns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 19:30:23 +0100

Rui,

I don't understand one thing:
In the following folder:
C:/program files (x86)/raised bar/ is a folder called:
Mackie display Reader.
But in the zip you have sended via dropbox is a setup file called the
surface reader.
So what do I have to do:
Are the surface reader and the mackie display reader the same?
Please some more explaining of this?

Regards
Johan