[ddots-l] Re: *****BLACKLIST*****Re: Hot Spot Clicker problem

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:52:56 -0000

Jim written a private reply to you on this as you mentioned JSonar which is not
a Dancing Dots product.  You may need to check your spam folder, as I noticed
that this E-mail had blacklist written in the subject line.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021