[ddots-l] Re: Audio Snap Focus Issue

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:31:20 -0700

To try to use the Audio stap dialog, I have this problem when I press shift a to open it, and it says use tab and shift tab, those don't work. it just says that not another note after current bar or whatever. i can arrow up and down, but thab and shift tab do not work. when i press f4 it only goes to the caketalkings settings dialog for the tracks and stuff.

What's going on?

Dominique: Writing via Thunderbird in Vinux.

On 11/10/2010 10:59 PM, Justin Kauflin wrote:
Have you made sure that your windows theme is set to classic?  I had that
issue, and it was because I had the windows theme set to Windows 7.  I think
there's something that blocks the view of the Audiosnap dialogue.

Hope that helps,
Justin
On Nov 10, 2010, at 9:30 PM, Chi wrote:

Hi,

I use windows 7 64 bit. I use Sonar 8.5.3 with ct 8.5.88. It seems CT can't
focus onto  audio snap dialog. When I go to audio track and press shift+a, it
tells me to press f6 to refocus. If I press f6, it still says I need to press
f6 to focus.I confirmed on three different computers. I searched the list
archive, and it seems like other people are having the exact same problem. Any
fix to this?
Thanks,

Chi
following link: