[ddots-l] Re: Accessing the Sonitus plug in effects parameters in the inspector in Sonar 5 with CT5?

  • From: HF <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:24:16 -0500

Cameron

After inserting the effect, hit P to get you to the pre-sets, Alt+down arrow to
expand the list of pre-sets if there are any.
To adjust the parameters, go back into the track pane by closing the plug-in
window.
Tab, to go into the inspector
Shift+right arrow until you hear effect tab
Shift down arrow until you hear state 3
Now when you down arrow you'll see four parameters at a time that you can
adjust.
Remember that you can reassign any of the parameters by using the applications
key and going to "reassign control".

HF