[ddots-l] Accessing the Sonitus plug in effects parameters in the inspector in Sonar 5 with CT5?

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:58:09 -0500

Hi.  I tried inserting the generic compressor that ships with sonar five
as well as the sonitus compressor into the effects bin on an audio track
and I can't seem to get to the effects parameters to alter them.

I'm using Jaws seven one, and the latest versions of sonar 5 producer
and the cake talking scripts.

And I'm still having no luck with these presets either.  Although, the
presets for the Sonitus compressor actually did show up for once.  But
no joy with anything else.  They all say zero items.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Cameron.