[ddots-l] Re: About Sibelius speaking

  • From: "Dimitrios Tsakiridis" <dtsak27@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:57:33 +0300

I listened about the Sibelius access, before 3 months.
Now, I want to learn if those scripts can work with Sibelius version 3, 4, or 5.
I want to learn also, if it can recognise other languages, like Greek.
How I can help for the scripting, over Windows XP professional with Greek
language?
Dan Rugman, if you can, please give us some information about the Sibelius
Access script, or if someone from this list knows somethink, the help will be
very important.

Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis.