[ddots-l] Re: About Sibelius speaking

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:58:15 -0700

MessageKevin,

Hate to be a bore, but again I've not seen anything official from Dancing Dots,
and the development commitments between David and Dancing Dots is something
that we shouldn't be speculating on.

Let's just wait for official release announcements from Dan and Dancing Dots
before we purport to be inside experts.

I for one will be happy to get something from either of them --  it's been a
long wait.

Dave