[ddots-l] Re: A couple of questions

  • From: "WILLIAM QANAWATI" <williamqanawati@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:40:54 -0400

Hi Jason:
Roland Fantom XR is a rack synth with 1152 sounds built in including drum sets
and also a sampler expandable to 512 MB
with USB connection to host so you can transfer file between both the rack and
the computer, and has a compact flash card for storage and have an editing
software for the computer but it's not accessible as I know I never try to deal
with it until now
William