[ddots-l] Re: 808 kicks distoring

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 10:00:22 -0500

You can either use a light probe on the VU light, or an audio VU-Meter such as
that built by Richard Oehm as evolved from the Smith-Kettlewell design.

Nick

--Original Message Text---
From: Sean A. Cummins
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 07:40:14 -0700

Peek level on the board.  As far as needing sighted help, there is a device,
that slips my mind right now, that can tell you when
the clip light is blinking.  Someone on this list or the midiMag will know the
device name.  Just post an inquiry.

Sean