[dbaust] Re: [vip-l] Re: BCA Convention Wrap Up

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VIP-L <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BCA-L <bca-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BCA Women's List <bca-womentalk-australia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DeafBlind List Aust <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, InsightSA <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BCA CUG <members@xxxxxxxxxx>, BCWA Office <bcwa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 03:20:42 +0800

BCA Convention Wrap Up.

Thank you Marco for the support and assistance provided by Blind Sports Radio
technical team, and allowing the Blind Citizens Australia 2015 National
Convention to be streamed live over the Internet using Blind a sports Radio's
facilities.

Also thanks for working with Dale & John Simpson as the onsite Audio Team from
Information Alternatives.

And Robyn Gaile & Stephen Jolley for providing commentary and conducting
interviews during the National Convention.

Bye for now Erika Webb
Chair of 2015 National Convention Planning Committee
#BCACONV
Blind Citizens Australia
Wednesday 14 October 2015
erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
041 991 8264
Website: bca.org.au
Twitter: @au_BCA

ABN: 90 006 985 226

BCA acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia, and
their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to
them and their cultures, and to elders both past and present.

On 11 Oct 2015, at 5:59 PM, Marco Curralejo <marco.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We are about to air a wrap up show of this year’s BCA Convention on Blind
Sports Radio.

To tune in, go to http://www.blindsportsradio.com.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo