[dbaust] Vision Extra and Focal Point - 1197am 5RPH Adelaide

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:27:19 -0800 (PST)

Vision Extra and Focal Point - 1197am 5RPH AdelaideSent: Thursday, 16 February,
2012 7:42 AMFrom: "peter greco" <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Our guest on Vision Extra is Brian Conway, President of the Round Table on
Information Access for people with a Print Disability, talking about the
Conference coming up in Perth in April - May this
year.http://printdisability.wordpress.com/

You can download the interview, go to,www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3

Our guests on Focal Point are:Professor Ronan Reilly, Visiting Professor at the
University of Western Sydney and Inthraporn Aranyanak PHD Student, who are
conducting a reading experiment of reading behaviour in readers of grade 2
braille and how they achieve the rates that they do.  If you want to take part
in the "experiment", email Ronanr.reilly@xxxxxxxxxx

Tony Iezze Manager for Vision Australia's Library Service, talking about the
Launch of National Year of Reading and Daisy Player Supplies to new
clients.http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/info.aspx?page=1978

A very brief chat to Graeme Innes, Disability Discrimination Commissioner,
about Graeme being named a BroadBand
Champion.http://www.hreoc.gov.au/about/media/news/2012/12_12.html

You can hear these interviews, go towww.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3

RPH Adelaide Incorporated is a not-for-profit, disability service provider
delivering a reading and information service to the print handicapped via radio
1197am RPH Adelaide. 1st Floor Building 4 at 32-56 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Mile End SA 5031 Phone: 08 8234 1197
RegardsPeter Greco<peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>http://www.rphadelaide.org.au