[dbaust] Vision Australia Roundup

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:04:21 -0800 (PST)

Vision Australia RoundupSent: Wednesday, 29 February, 2012 1:33 PMFrom: "Vision
Australia Information Library Service" <library@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Vision Australia RoundUp

We are pleased to advise you of the arrival of the February 2012 edition of
Vision Australia Roundup. This is an audio newsletter offering news of
developments and activities of general interest across Vision Australia, as
well as from various centres throughout the country.

In this edition Stephen Jolley speaks with:Gerard Menses, CEO of Vision
AustraliaMegan Bishop, from Vision Australia Public AffairsDeb Ryan, the new
National Children Services Manager;Lee Garwood, General Manager Seeing Eye Dogs
Orientation and Mobility Service;Liz Jeffery from our Advocacy Team.

Then in a sweep across Vision Australia Locations, we hear news from over 25
centres.

Vision Australia Roundup is produced several times each year and is available
in the following ways:

OnlineAs a downloadable item from i-access
online, http://i-access.visionaustralia.org/start.aspxor via the Vision
Australia Roundup webpage.http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/info.aspx?page=2535 ;

DAISY disc or CDAs part of the library magazine compilations or as a
stand-alone double CD. You can subscribe by phone (1300 654 656) or email
(library@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

You can opt in to subscribe to the Library's "Read This"
newsletter.<library@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Our mailing address is:Vision Australia454 Glenferrie RoadKooyongMelbourne, Vic
31441300 654 656