[dbaust] PERTH - Tourist Activities - Sunday 11 and Monday 12 October 2015.

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCA-L <bca-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Women's List BCA <bca-womentalk-australia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, List VIP-L <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, InsightSA <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, List Aust DeafBlind <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 15:53:48 +0800

PERTH - Tourist Activities - Sunday 11 and Monday 12 October 2015.

For more information contact Les, directly.

From Les Buchanan:

Hi all

Lamonts, 11 October evening, will be a three course meal with tasting of seven
Spanish wines, cost $75.
www.lamonts.com.au/venues/swan-valley/current-menu

Monday, 12 October, bus tour through the Swan Valley with lunch at Houghton's
Wines, [platter], cost $110.
www.houghton-wines.com.au/our-cafe

Please let me know as soon as possible and I will give you details of the bank
account.

Thanks
Les Buchanan
<lesliebuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>