[dbaust] Notice of Vision Australia library online services outage

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:40:58 -0800 (PST)

From: Library <Library@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Important notification of library online services outage

The Vision Australia library needs to perform essential maintenance work to its
computer system from 4.30pm Wednesday 29th February until 4.30pm Thursday 1st
March.

Please note that during
 this time the following library services will be unavailable:

Visway catalogueThe pilot online catalogue

The newspaper download service from i-access online is not affected.

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience. If you have any questions,
please contact the library on 1300 654 656 or <library@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Regards,
Josh Stavert

<library@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Did you know Vision Australia provide a Web Accessibility consultancy, training
and testing services to help organisations make their online services
accessible to as wider user base as possible. To find out more visit
 www.visionaustralia.org.

ABN: 67 108 391 831 ACN: 108 391 831

Vision Australia is a partnership between people who are blind, sighted or have
low vision. We are united by our passion that people who are blind or have low
vision will have access to and fully participate in every part of life they
choose.

This email (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain legally
privileged material or personal information. If you are not a named addressee
you must not use, disclose, copy, disseminate or print the email or any
information in it. If you have
 received this email in error please notify us immediately and delete the email
and any copies.

Vision Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other
than those made by Vision Australia or for the effect of the changes to the
document's meaning. Vision Australia accepts no liability for any damage caused
by this email or its attachments
 due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorised access.