[dbaust] ACCAN Case Study

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:39:33 -0800 (PST)

ACCAN Case StudySent: Thursday, 16 February, 2012 8:46 AM

ACCAN is interested in hearing from people who have spent considerable time
trying to have a problem with their telco resolved. It might be because of a
billing issue relating to your mobile phone (for example going over a cap by a
large amount), getting your phone / internet connected, fixing a fault, or even
simply how the telco dealt with your complaint.

We need people who are willing to talk about their experience to print or
television journalists, ideally with examples of bills or personal stories of
time spent trying to fix problem.

Please contact Elise Davidson on ph 9288 4010 or
email <elise.davidson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> to provide the person's name and number and
we will get in touch with them. We'd be grateful to hear from you as soon as
possible.

Thanks again.

Regards,Liz SnellSenior Policy AdvisorAustralian Communications Consumer Action
Network<elise.davidson@xxxxxxxxx>Suite 402 Level 455 Mountain StUltimo NSW
2007Ph: 02 9288 4000Fax: 02 9288 4019TTY: 02 9281 5322