[dbaust] Case Study

  • From: "claire tellefson" <desktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "deafblind freelist" <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:46:53 +1100

ACCAN is interested in hearing from people who have spent
considerable time trying to have a problem with their telco
resolved. It might be because of a billing issue relating to your
mobile phone (for example going over a cap by a large amount),
getting your phone/internet connected, fixing a fault, or even
simply how the telco dealt with your complaint. We need people who
are willing to talk about their experience to print or television
journalists, ideally with examples of bills or personal stories of
time spent trying to fix problem.
Please contact Elise Davidson on ph 9288 4010 or email
elise.davidson@xxxxxxxxxxxx to provide the person's name and number
and we will get in touch with them. We'd be grateful to hear from
you as soon as possible.
Thanks again.
Regards,
Liz
Liz Snell
Senior Policy Advisor
Australian Communications Consumer Action Network
Suite 402 Level 4
55 Mountain St
Ultimo NSW 2007
Ph: 02 9288 4000