[dayton-oracle] list invitation to forward

  • From: "Catherine Devlin" <catherine.devlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:49:14 -0400

On 7/26/07, Vijay Pasupuleti <v_pasupuleti@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also when you get a chance..if you could send a group email with
> invitation and how to join the group, I can forward it my contacts to send
> it their Oracle folks.

I'm sending this to the whole list so you can all emulate Vijay's initiative
and pass invitations on to people who may be interested.    Going
door-to-door in pairs with white shirts and black neckties is optional.

Thanks,
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/

--- cut here ---

I'd like to invite you to subscribe to a new mailing list for Dayton-area
users of the Oracle database and related products.

//www.freelists.org/webpage/dayton-oracle

For the moment, the mailing list is serving mostly to announce upcoming
Oracle-related events in our area.  However, we are hoping to bootstrap a
local group with in-person meetings soon, and the mailing list will help us
organize that effort.  There's no obligation in joining the list, of course.

You can subscribe by visiting the website above, or by sending email to
dayton-oracle-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' (only) in the Subject
line.

Finally, whether or not you're personally interested, if you'd like to
forward this invitation to anyone in the area you think might like to join,
please forward it to them!

Thanks very much!