[softwarelist] Re: zeropage, source code releases

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:39:45 +0100

In article <55CCAB90.1020906@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

Before this zero page stuff began I was busy giving away source code:

http://www.davidpilling.com/wiki/index.php/Software

I'd encourage you to download any software you find useful. Even if
you're not a programmer you can get someone else to fix it.
There's plenty of RISC OS software which has vanished due to
source code being lost.

Just to add, the versions of Snapper and SyncDiscs (and TaskLib) on
David's site are as they were before I took an interest.

Although I haven't yet put these sources up anywhere, because I am
still working on them, the sources are available on request to me if
you are interested.

--
Chris Johnson