[softwarelist] Re: image print memory problem

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:15:45 +0100

In message <ed1c2aed4e.farmstay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ross McGuinness <farmstay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

OP 2.77 2 june 2006

2.77 19th March is the latest - sorry for not mentioning the date previously. However I don't think there will be any changes to printing between the latest one and yours.

"OP memory is set to 429Mb" ! where do you set that?
menu over OP icon bar icon, Application choices, print choices, print
memory

Right print memory. I think you can set it to a lot less. This is what I feared earlier today - there's no guidance as to a good value. What is a good value depends on how much memory you have. In your case 10MB would be reasonable.

Have set it back to 412Mb leaving RO 100Mb

Does printing now work?