[softwarelist] Re: Save after Delete Page causes OPW to crash

  • From: Clive Bonsall <c.bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 20:59:33 +0100

I'm running the latest version of OPW in Windows 8 under emulation on an iMAC.

I have a number of documents that were created by copying then editing an
original file. I want to create a new document based in the original, but
containing only a single page. If I copy the original document, delete the text
on the unwanted pages (page 2 et seq), and then do Page>Delete>page2-6,when I
try to save the document OPW crashes with the error message, "OvnPro has
stopped working".

Is this likely to be a bug in OPW or a problem with the original file? Can
anyone replicate the issue?
--
Clive Bonsall

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.