[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro Error

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:07:56 +0100

In message <Marcel-1.53-0603193203-b49zokP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian J Melville <ijm@xxxxxxxxxx> writes

On Tue 03 Jun, David Pilling wrote:

Thanks for that. In my panic I forgot to to explain what happened before.

I tried to rescan fonts and that went wrong and is still causing problems.

I have to sort that out as well.

There are things you can do to !Fonts that cause a crash. There's some sort of text file you can add to it, make an error in the format and the machine will crash.

Obviously if the font manager is stuffed then all bets are off as regards Ovation Pro.