[softwarelist] Re: Object snap, frames, guidelines -

  • From: Jeremy Nicoll - zf freelists <jn.fr.lsts.74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 22:42:43 +0100

flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>jn.fr.lsts.74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> <various complicated problems>
>
> I've got connectivity problems - (I need help) - so sorry, but coherent
> replies may be some time away...
>
> I'll try to have a go later, but I'm reduced to a laptop away from a
> working copy of Ovation Pro etc.

There's no urgency...   Because of my ongoing illness everything I start to
do gets put on hold all the time.  A week or two is neither here nor there.
For some projects a year or two is neither here nor there.  Unfortunately in
some cases I'm tempted to say 'a decade...'.

--
Jeremy C B Nicoll - my opinions are my own