[softwarelist] Re: Incremental saving - OPW

  • From: "jeff wallis" <jeff.wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:24:07 -0000

|-----Original Message-----

My original enquiry on this thread was for OP for Windows but it seems to
have been hi-jacked by the 'Acornistas'.

I tried Dave Symes' one line macro  {save_incremented()}  - a button duly
appeard in my toolbar but clicking on it produces the error message "unknown
identifier save_incremented at line 1 in macro'.

Is this macro only for RiscOS - if so, does anyone have something that would
be suitable for the Windows version?

Jeff Wallis