[softwarelist] Chapter

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 06:36:22 +0000 (GMT)

In article <51a072921bcharles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   charles <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Snippy]
> > Just in case you were not aware, you can't drop a DDL in a new
> > document, it has to be on the Icon Bar icon, then you just get the old
> > document again.

> even if you've made the new page size the default?  and no, I've never
> used DDL.

Afeared not, that was one of the first things we tried last time. (Last
year).

As you will probably have now read in Mr P's posting, the detail of the
page is contained within the DDL, so it just comes up as that page again.

It was an interesting thought Charles, and had we not been there before,
would have given it a go.

As you will see from my reply in another posting, in the end, she worked
out a satisfactory solution herself.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid