[softwarelist] Re: A quiet time?

  • From: "lists (ww)" <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 09:35:04 +1300

On 08 Oct, Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, I've been getting some very bizarre crashes of OvPro on the
> Iyonix here - but I can't really track down the cause.

Me too. I've been waiting till I had more eveidence. A couple od times
I noticed that when I put a couple of image files into OP's clipboard
and pasted them somewhere else in the same doc, then when I undo the
action it freezes the whole machine. The OP document is around 50 to
60MB, with about 20 images. So the images aren't all that huge. Maybe
the undo feature is limited in some way, so let's see what I've set...

RO v5.11
OP v2.76

App choices
  Print choices