[darkice] Re: I have Darkice and Icecast2 running on Raspberry Pi but...

  • From: "(:techitone:)" <techitone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: addr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:55:30 +0000

Hi Joel

Thanks for your input. I have found that I get no noise and very usable
quality if I set the sample rate to 32000 kHz, see my settings below etc...

samplerate = 32000
bitsPerSample = 16
channel = 2

[Icecast2-0]
bitrateMode = cbr
format = mp3
bitrate = 196

As soon as I start using 44.1kHz the sound stutters and has 'clciks' on it
!?

Thanks, Tony :)
--

(:techitone:)