[dance-tech] Re: Wireless sensor packages...

  • From: pedro <pedruski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:33:57 +0100

hey jamie

yes, thats what we are getting for this project
http://www.contour-progressif.net

have used a bit and its a well designed and light weight box
u even get battery level info in the controlling computer .. really useful.

do u know how to do soldering ? u need to put special plugs to your sensors
interface-z and la kitchen can both provide sensors with the right
connections.

highly recommended

best

pedro