[dance-tech] Re: Multiple Projector Staging Question

  • From: Anthony Schultz <dance_plan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baudelot@xxxxxxxxxx, nadjam@xxxxxxxxxxx, "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 03:17:22 -0700 (PDT)

Try a max patch.  It can play swf movies in qt.movie.  You can sync them using
a "maxhole" GO message over udp.  Only need runtime to do this.

Baudelot Philippe <baudelot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Re: [dance-tech] Multiple
Projector Staging Question     Try to contact Emmanuel Maa Berrier (
maa.berriet@xxxxxxxxx). I think that he can do something for you with his
software AAASeed.

 Best

 Philippe

 Dear Dance-tech list,

 I have a quick question for the group.  Is there any software (or hardware)
that would allow someone to link three digital projectors together, so that
they could be cued to run at the same time?
 (Linked to one computer.)

 I'm working on a show where we have three projectors and three screens, and
 will be running three Flash movies on them.  Our solution so far is to have
 three people on headsets at three laptops, and to have them all hit "go" at
 the same time.  But this seems clunky, and could give us un-synchronized
 results.  If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

 Dr. Nadja Masura

 Philippe Baudelot
 Consultant arts numériques
 38 bd de Cimiez, 06000 Nice (France)
 Cell : +33 (0)6 08 61 05 88
 Tel/Fax : +33 (0)4 93 81 65 82
 baudelot@xxxxxxxxxx

 P  Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce
courriel que si nécessaire