[dance-tech] Re: BST Journal - CFP

  • From: "Sue Broadhurst" <susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Athecast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:02:23 +0100

Touching Time: Bodies/Writing/Histories. A practice-based research

    Apologies for cross posting

    **CALL FOR ARTICLES, REVIEWS, REPORTS, VISUAL ARTWORKS. SONIC ARTWORKS AND
PERFORMANCES**

    Body, Space & Technology, now in its tenth year of publication,
    is an on-line interdisciplinary, innovative refereed journal that welcomes
submissions
    from all aspects of contemporary arts and new technologies. As well as
    articles, perspectives and reviews of books we are actively seeking reviews
of performance and visual and sonic art.
    We would also like reports on related conferences, symposia and events.

    Please see URL below for previous issues

    **The Journal supports interactive sound and visual media**

    Deadline for paper proposals  May 1

           "        for finalised material June 1

    Deadline for perspective, reviews and performance proposals May 15

         "        for finalised material June 1

    Publication July 2010

    Send articles, perspectives, reviews, reports, visual artworks, sonic
artworks and performances to
    susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
    barry.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Prof Sue Broadhurst,