[dance-tech] Re: BST Journal - CFP

 Extended CFP

                Apologies for cross posting

                **CALL FOR ARTICLES, REVIEWS, REPORTS, VISUAL ARTWORKS. SONIC
ARTWORKS AND PERFORMANCES**

                Body, Space & Technology, now in its tenth year of publication,
                is an on-line interdisciplinary, innovative refereed journal
that welcomes submissions
                from all aspects of contemporary arts and new technologies. As
well as
                articles, perspectives and reviews of books we are actively
seeking reviews of performance and visual and sonic art.
                We would also like reports on related conferences, symposia and
events.

                Please see URL below for previous issues

<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/bst/>

                **The Journal supports interactive sound and visual media**

                Deadline for paper proposals  May 15

                       "        for finalised material June 1

                Deadline for perspective, reviews and performance proposals May
15

                     "        for finalised material June 1

                Publication July 2010

                Send articles, perspectives, reviews, reports, visual artworks,
sonic artworks and performances to
                susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ,
                barry.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:barry.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxx>