[ctblues] BLUES SHOWS UPDATE

  • From: EDWARD STACK <jakecat39@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ctblues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ctblues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 09:12:03 -0500

I hope everyone has recovered from the stress of Christmas and can look
back on the enjoyment from spending some quality time, with your families.
You may have time now to enjoy some of the music in our area (including
Big Al Anderson's return to the Windsor area with a gig at the Hills Point
Hotel in Windsor Locks). I would like to advise you of 3 shows not on my
original list, that went out on Wednesday:
Sunday 12/27
ERIC DUCOFF BAND - Griswold Inn (8:30 pm), Essex.
D SMITH BLUES BAND - Brass Horse (3 to 7 PM), Barkhamsted.
LEE-ANN LOVELACE AND GEORGE LEWIS - Hopkins Vineyard ( 2 PM), New Preston.

Ed Stack
CTBS